lauantai 10. marraskuuta 2018

Innocence Project


When I was 18 I decided to write a letter to an inmate. I did a search on that matter and run into a very interesting one. I run into the fact that innocent people are pleading guilty to crimes they did not commit. 

I realized that money rules the world but money should not rule justice system. It shouldn´t rule what´s right and what´s wrong. If the one with more money gets his way; it is injustice. It is corrupt law&order.

Evidence should rule justice system. Ballistic testing, polygraph tests... Evidence. Everyone deserves a fair trial, everyone deserves that all evidences are included in trial. 

If you are the person investigating you should be 101% sure you have done everything in your power to find out the truth, and to convict the one who should be convicted. Can you look at yourself  dead in the eye when you find out too late that it was an innocent one ?

I realized I have things quite well in my country. 

Lamb is a symbol of innocence, so because I´m crafty I crochet a hat. Few photos:










Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti