perjantai 17. heinäkuuta 2015

Mirror mirror on the wall who's the fairest of them all

I am going to expose you my idea of a beautiful and perfect body. Please keep in mind that this is my own opinion and no need to criticize. I know that I should feel like my own appearance is the fairest of them all, but sometimes you just aren´t satisfied. And yes, maybe I am under the influence of the media but who cares.

So please give me some drum roll...... May I introduce you the perfect body:


She is fitness model named Bruna Lima you can follow her @xoobruna. She is 19 years old so the same age as I am. (could not believe it when I heard)

I am going to list what she has and then you can read the same list about me.

Bruna:

Long shiny dark hair. 
Eye catching cleavage.
Abs and slim waist.
Booty

My list:

Long shiny dark hair, check. I am real life Rapunzel with my 80 cm hair.
Boobs? Right, let me get my mom magnifying class, oh there they are. So I would like to have one breast augmentation, please.
Abs and slim waist, yes I am getting there.
Booty, getting there also. Then I just need a fake tan, body oil and a laser treatment to get rid of my unwanted hairs for good. 

So what I need to do to get to my ideal body.

Plan A: Get a boob job.
Problem: I am 110% sure I will not get my mom´s support on this. Even though I am just going to get something that should be my birth right cause hey, I am a woman. So plan A is a no for now.

Plan B: I will forget barbie treatment and concentrate on getting some muscle. Cut my hair short and I dress like a boy I go as a boy. 


Problem: Mom will get a heart attack if I cut my hair short.
And I have staggering 150 cm length. 


Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti